Double J Hi-Tech Roper SDR212
Double J Hi-Tech Roper SDR212. Built on strong work ethic and a shared commitment to quality among skilled craftsmen. Founded on the belief that quality products can only be produced using quality materials. Double J saddles are built with Herman Oak skirting leather and custom designed stainless steel hardware.
The trees are built by Double J and have been developed for a great fit over years of testing from riders involved in barrel racing, cutting, reining, and ranch work. In addition to the commitment to quality, Double J is enthusiastic about making riders look good which is reflected in some of the most unique designs you have ever seen on a saddle!
This Hi-Tech Roper is built for success. With a rough-out seat jockey, vintage fan flower conchos, and stainless steel horn you’ll have all the essential elements to succeed in all your roping endeavors.
- Leather: Black Vintage
- Tooling Pattern: Southwest Diamond
- Border Pattern: Ric Rac on Rough-out Parts
- Horn: Stainless Steel
- Front: Tooled
- Seat & Color: Bicycle in Chocolate Brown Suede
- Seat Jockey: Chestnut Rough-out with Border Tool – 90* Pattern
- Cantle: Tooled
- Rigging: 3 Way in Skirt – Rear Slot
- Skirt: Tooled with Mixed Parachute Dots – 90* Pattern – Foam Lined
- Rear Jockey: Tooled with Mixed Parachute Dots – 90* Pattern
- Fender: Chestnut Rough-out with Border Tool – 90* Pattern
- Stirrup: Aluminum Roper
- Conchos: C698 – Vintage Fan Flower
- Weight: Approx 36 lbs