Martin Saddlery Joe Beaver Calf Roper mr63AOW
Buy Martin Saddlery Online
When World Champion Calf Roper, Joe Beaver decided to design his own saddle, he made sure it offered the features ropers need to gain a competitive edge.
Everything from the custom ground seat, to a reinforced tree and close contact design have been influenced by Joe’s world class experience.
Built on Martin’s exclusive AXIS tree, wider bar flare allows your horse unrestricted movement in his shoulders, naturally bulking up his performance horse build – giving you an edge against the competition.
To customize your saddle, click here: SADDLE CONFIGURATOR
JOE BEAVER ROPER FEATURES (MODEL: MR63)
- Custom Ground Seat & Jockey designed to give you security in the pocket.
- Weighted Fenders to keep your feet directly under your center of gravity.
- Lowered Swell makes mounts/dismounts a cinch.
- A Low Saddle Horn keeps the rope close to your horse’s back, reducing torque.
- Reinforced Tree, Horn, Rigs, and Billets along with a heavy weight leather make sure this saddle can handle the use and abuse.
- Gullet Width: 6.5″ | 6.75″ | 7″ | 7.5” | 8″
- Gullet Height: 7.25″
- Cantle Height: 3.25″
- Horn Height: 3″
- Horn Cap: 2.75″
- Seat Size: 13.5″ | 14″ | 14.5″ | 15″ | 15.5” | 16” | 16.5” | 17″
- Color: Natural
- Tooling: 1/2 Acorn Oak/Waffle
- Border: Camo
- Seat Style: Chocolate, Suede
- Rigging: Dee Rigging
- Concho: Silver Berry
- Stirrups: 3″ Extra Deep Extra Wide
- Weight: 36 to 40 lbs
- Joe Beaver Calf Roper 63AOW